DECD Publishing is a unit within the South Australian Government's Department for Education and Child Development (DECD). We deliver a range of quality teacher professional development programs and associated resources.
- Teaching ESL students in mainstream classrooms: Language in learning across the curriculum
- Literacy for learning: Australian edition
- Literacy for learning: International edition
- How language works: Success in literacy and learning
- Teaching young children in English in multilingual contexts
- Gifted education and higher order thinking
Our programs have been developed as part of our department's responsibility to provide all public education in South Australia. As such they support teachers in the implementation of pedagogically sound teaching practices that create an innovative, engaging and ultimately successful learning environment.
The revenue achieved by making these programs and resources available outside DECD is invested in further development of teacher professional development programs and resources. Individuals and companies involved in the education sector are welcome to contact us (email@example.com) with proposals for the commercialisation of DECD intellectual property.